We are looking for a new volunteer!
Volunteering 25 May 2017
We are currently looking for a general volunteer to support community and office activities, the volunteer would help out with the following tasks:
- Working with our chef to shop for and cook lunch for the community on Tuesdays.
- Taking a lead on collating recipes and preparing food stories for the Room to Heal cookbook.
- Supporting the outreach and communications coordinator with social media.
- Assisting with data input of the new clinical database.
- Supporting the casework team when necessary.
- Helping to research and compile resource pack for the members (eg. with local services and educational/vocational opportunities).
- Attend monthly supervision with other non-clinical staff and volunteers.
- Any other tasks necessary.
- We are looking for someone who can commit to two days a week (one being a Tuesday) for a minimum of three months.
- Travel expenses (up to £5 a day) and lunch (up to £5 a day).
Please send a CV and cover letter to Iman Nafi (email@example.com) by midnight on Monday 3rd July.