Stand with us this Christmas
Fundraising 1 December 2020
Please donate to our Christmas Appeal 2020 and support isolated refugees and asylum seekers who are facing enormous challenges through this pandemic.
Many of our community members have no cash support or are living hand to mouth on just £5 per day. They face a daily struggle, including homelessness, lack of food, and poor physical and mental health.
This Christmas, the pandemic has made their lives even harder. Please stand by them and donate today. Your donation could provide a community member with winter essentials – like food or warm clothing. It could also help our members access a range of services – like housing, healthcare, therapy and legal support – and keep them connected to our community so no-one feels forgotten or alone.
We appreciate times are difficult for everyone this year. If you’re able, please stand by our community members and donate today.
“Room to Heal means a lot to me. They give me time, check if I have something to eat. They show me humanity.”
How your donation will help
- £15 could fund a Christmas present for a member – like a supermarket voucher to buy extra food this winter or warm clothing
- £25 could fund phone & data allowances, so members can stay connected with others and feel less isolated
- £40 could fund a delivery of food, nappies and essentials for a member and their child
- £80 could fund a package of support for a destitute member, including a food delivery, phone-top up and wifi connection
- £100 could fund online therapy sessions, helping members rebuild trust in others and restore their hope for a positive future
Make a positive difference to their lives. Please stand with our members this Christmas and donate today.