We are a small grass-roots organisation who rely on a community of passionate volunteers. They contribute hugely to the Room to Heal community and we are very grateful for their support.
We are very grateful for their support of the following volunteers:
- Mariko (Tuesday and Garden Volunteer)
- Aras (Casework Volunteer)
- Li (Casework Volunteer
- Zoe (Casework Volunteer)
- Camilla (Casework and Garden Volunteer)
- Cassidy (Casework and Garden Volunteer)
- Mary (Casework and Garden Volunteer)
- Lewis (Tuesday Volunteer)
- Cat (Garden Volunteer)
- Kate (Illustrator whilst overseas, previously Casework and Garden Volunteer)
Jo Masiulaniec (payroll support)
Marc Sutton (IT and website support)
Paul Maston (IT and website support)
Bullet Creative (website design)
A big thanks to Marc Sutton and Paul Maston who offer IT and website support and to all our Accompanying Volunteers who support members during appointments which may be difficult, such as signing at the Home Office or meeting new hosts. Also a big thank you to Jo Masiulaniec who generously supports us by operating our payroll system.
Become a volunteer
For our services to run smoothly we rely on a number of committed and passionate volunteers. We put regular calls out for volunteers throughout the year. Join our mailing list or follow us on social media for updates. See our volunteering page for more information on becoming a volunteer.