Our mission is to support people who have survived torture and human rights abuses to rebuild their lives in exile, through an integrated programme of therapeutic and casework assistance.
We assist and we advocate. In the longer term we give a voice to the voiceless and work towards creating a world where Human Rights are respected and torture is a thing of the past. Our core aims are as follows:
- To enable people to heal from their traumatic experiences and restore meaning to their lives
- To assist people in dealing with material challenges, navigating the asylum process and integrating into the UK
- To raise awareness of the needs of refugees and asylum seekers who have survived torture and human rights abuses.
Find links to our annual reports and yearly evaluations below.
- 2020 Annual Report & Accounts
- 2019 Annual Report & Accounts
- 2018 Annual Report & Accounts
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Summary & Evaluation
- 2016 Annual Summary & Evaluation
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Summary & Evaluation